TIPS - March 2008
How to 2up a PDF and Batch
Print in real-time
Products required are:
Batch & Print
Pro 2.xx or above &
1. Extract winpdfnup.zip to c:\ folder for demo purposes.
2. Start Batch & Print Pro 2 / 3
3. Add a .pdf to the main file list, right mouse on it and select
4. Enable command line scripting and in the script edit box enter
for filename text:
"C:\winpdfnup\pdfnup.exe" "[IN]" "[OUT]" -ab
The [OUT] is substituted by Batch & Print Pro temporary file in the
Temp folder, the [IN] is substituted with the Batch & Print Pro input
file in the file list. (dummy pdf file)
5. To make it use those settings as default for every pdf go into
options menu-->Default Processing Addon Options and in the PDF
Processing add: -c0|-l2|-C1|-s"C:\winpdfnup\pdfnup.exe"
"[IN]" "[OUT]" -ab"