News on Developments
ACROBAT PLUGIN'S FOR PC
Reputable companies we have sold tools to:
TIPS - October 2010
This will print all images to PDF in any size and dpi as you like, you also have the option of stamping text on the image.
1. Install Batch & Print Pro and the Image Addon then startup Batch & Print Pro
2. Add your files to the list to convert, use drag and drop or File menu-->Batch Load Files...
2. Select File menu-->Printer Setup...
3. Select Adobe PDF, in Properties you can set the output folder, DPI etc
4.Select Action menu-->Select All, then Right mouse on the list and select Addon Setup...
5. Setup the Image addon as you like. remove [FILETITLE] if you don't want filename stamps on the image
6. Save & Exit, Click Print
There are additional output folder settings in Batch & Print Pro, Options menu-->Print to PDF Options...
To speed up printing go into Options-->General Setup Options..., "Don't check Spool queue for print"