Other Products Available
Buy / Register
Full Features List
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, Windows 2000, XP, Vista & 2003.
2. Drag and Drop support of files.
3. Save, Load & Append Lists
4. Print Spooler Sequencing.
6. Supports multiple doc formats, e.g. PDF, DOC, TXT, HTML, BMP,
JPG, GIF + any other associated printable formats.
7. change printer settings during print job.
8. Separator page support.
9. List order organizing Options.
10. Print Scheduler, for automating reports to print at a specified
time on a specified printer.
11. Directory Monitor, that watches folders for documents and
prints them to a specified printer, ideal for automation.
12. Command line options for automation from other applications.
13. Full HTML Help.
Batch & Print Pro XML Addon
All Add-on's require Batch
& Print Pro v6.00 or above
XML Add-on 1.01
Internet Explorer 5.5 or 6 Required.
to buy online.
to download the trial version.
- Page XML rendering
All these features can be changed throughout the batch
list, they are set on a per file basis.
Header & Footer Details:
default codes are:
codes: &w&bPage &p of &P
following are the codes:-
Current page number
Total number of pages
Page address (URL)
Date in short format using the Control Panel's Regional
Note the list states text following "&b"
is centered; however, it appears one "&b" code splits a
header or footer into two parts - left and right aligned.
So an interpretation of the above codes provides the
The Header codes are: &w&bPage &p of &P
left aligned "title" and right aligned "Page x of y"
(# of total)
The Footer codes are &u&b&d
left aligned "Page address (URL)" and right aligned
multiple documents with ease.
Schedule prints to print
automatically to any printer at a specified time of day or month or year.
when people drop
files into hot folders on your network Batch & Print Pro will
automatically send them to the correct printer.